A few things as feedback from my first hour of playing the beta

I guess I put this in the correct category.

Every time Henry is walking inside a building it sound like he’s wearing clogs on his feet. I don’t know if Henry is supposed to wear shoes with wooden soles or have leather soles but it sounds very weird. Sometimes there’s an echo when walking in an area which has a wooden roof like a barn or a place where they keep hay. It’s also a bit strange that Henry can go inside a house without anyone asking why he’s there and what he wants.

The people doing the voices for the NPCs need to sound more convincing. The person doing the voice for Henry sounds really bored and need to practice his acting skills. Some of the other characters sound better but many could practice this a bit more before recording it for the full game.

When in a dialogue it would be great if one could use the number keys for choosing what to talk about. If there are five different options of subjects, the top subject could be used by pressing the number one key and the last subject by pressing the number five key. The subjects in between could be used by pressing the number key representing them.

Why is the main character named Henry and not Jindrich or something more Czech? If his father was an English trader or lord it’s ok to call him Henry. But if he’s supposed to be of Czech descent it would be better to give him a Czech name.

That’s all for now. I’ll maybe come with more reflections after my next couple of hours.

You’re talking about a beta thats like, super old. I’m wanting to say a year and a half? Maybe just a year?

I think its been a year not long ago

The Beta is nearing two years old now. It came out in the summer of 2015, i remember because i was on vacation at the time and super pissed i couldn’t play.

This is czech fansite, but google translate might be your temporary friend this time. You’re talking about Alpha, mate.
"Beta was released on 3rd March 2016"
http://kingdomcome.cz/beta-verze-kingdom-come/

My bad, i was thinking of the first combat update in the Alpha.

1 Like