A new money exploit/Bug

Hiya everyone, I’m writing these because i likely found a new exploit in the game about a week ago but i’m not 100% sure it’ll work for anyone else because I tried asking a few people but they still haven’t tested it or something. So if you’re reading these please reply back if it works for you too <: also i will be leaving a link below about me explaining the exploit if anyone wants footage of it

[Context]

So i was trying to steal some stuff so i could make some money for the next episode i was planning on making so i went to rattay. When i got there i immediately went to the armory i think it is, it’s the tower that is literally by the church and the butcher. There is a very hard chest that you can open at lvl 15 lockpicking on the second lvl. That’s where the exploit begins

[Exploit]

So as i left of, at the time i was lvl 13 almost to 14 of lock picking and so i thought i’ll waste some picks to lvl up to14 but after i reach 14 i was able to open it barely but when i did i took everything and quickly left before a guard caught be, but i was carrying to much so i put some stuff back to the chest. When i did the chest immediately reset itself very similar to the miller quest in the very beginning right after the intro where you could lvl up your lockpicks. So i open it again because more XP eventually i did and it quickly reset itself again. So i kept doing these and eventually i was able to look inside the chest again and the second time i was able to look inside, every weapon that was in the chest before me taking everything where respawning, so i took everything but everytime i took something, something else that was in the chest will respawn before opening that chest for the first time

{notes]

It only works with weapons that were in the chest before i took everything

It is strictly weapons in the chest, i tried putting in some other stuff and it did nothing so it’s strictly what’s inside the chest

So as long as there is a weapon in the chest, it will continue respawining weapons but if you take everything manually it will kick you out by force and you will have to redo everything

It is difficult to get in not just its very hard but it will reset really quickly but it’s possible and how you will know the exploit works is if after you pick it the chest will reset itself or you see weapons come and go inside the chest

I tested it on prior save and on that, the bug kinda fix itself, but how i got it to work again is to take everything but a weapon, the bug might trigger on that but if not wait 24 hours in game and the chest will reset itself and you’ll be able to do the exploit

These does work for PS4, these might work for the PC and Xbox one but i’m not sure

After i did these, i made 500K+ just by doing these exploit for one in game day

If there is any questions any of you have let me know, i’ll be more than happy to answer any of your questions

[link]

thank you very much <:

but yeah, i personally am not a fan of using mods/commands and etc to break the game, I personally really like breaking the game from within the game limits [if that makes any sense] but that’s just me being picky and also is console commands/mods are only for pc only? but yeah you could do that too, but yeah I just want to bring these to light because i haven’t seen anyone talking about it or anything at all in regards to these. also another reason is because I think there’s people who honestly want to use these and everything, like yeah there’s ways to exploit the game through mods and all that fun jazz on the pc but there’s nothing like these anymore on the xbox or the ps till now that i’m aware of.

1 Like

I forgot to add these to the official thing but you can lvl up your lockpick, sneaking, and speech by doing these as much as you want if you so choose

but besides lockpicking i hardly notice it to be honest, for each successful lockpick it gives you 8 XP for sneak and 20 XP for lockpicking but i don’t know how much it gives you for speech. it lvl up my speech but it was close already before i started selling everything