A quick list of 'that'd be cool'

im not going to mention anything that has already been said

gore
bigger bets on the dice game including items
the armour worn by all combatants in tournaments is based on the player’s warfare level to scale difficulty
the ability to steal and sell horses
everything costs more so hording big stacks of groschen isnt so pointless
random dialog options with all NPC’s. Henry can tell jokes, flirt, talk about weather etc with anyone he meeets
horse can actually die. However this would mean that Merhojed would need to function as stable after plague

I wasn’t responding to you. Also those are improvements not work arounds.

Well, you are the son of a blacksmith so I’d like to be able to craft specialized weaponry.

In this thread, just request whatever you like!

I hope WH read through this… there’s a lot of good stuff being suggested. Obviously some can be added by mods, but I would love to see WH adding to the game they themselves created. DLC that adds more depth to the land would be something i’d happily pay for also…

Sadly, I think none of this will be added anyways. The game is out, we’ve seen the roadmap for the DLCs.
Warhorse will most likely focus on bug fixing and finishing the DLCs. It’s sad that so much potential has been wasted from the beginning.

They really should have put out the modding tools first, maybe after from the ashes (Since a lot can be done with that dlc aswell with an extensive modding toolset) but instead they threw it dead last and by then i don’t know if there will be enough of the enthusiasm or community left to make ambitious mods. A shame since a lot of what people want could be done with proper modding support (Atleast from what little i know from modding other games).

2 Likes

Thought the same. I don’t think that by the day the modding tools will be released, that there’s still a living community…

The ability to give a groschen or two, per day, to each beggar would be nice.

The ability to bring scraps of cloth that we find in the game, to a tailor, and get them made into a shirt or coat would also be nice.

The ability to craft a nice cake at the baker’s would be cool. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

death screams
kinda underwhelming when you kill a cuman and he just silently staggers to the ground

1 Like

As a person who doesn’t care too much for his nutritional intake. (I’m fit btw. Lift about 15 tonnes total per week in 30kg lots) Old, cold stale food is fine :slight_smile: also, if a fire has been burning for a while, a little bit of rain won’t put it out. I miss the original rain graphics however, now looks like something out of Minecraft.

I like Chessqueen’s suggestions esp HUD customization (to reduce screen burn) and VR support

1 Like

something like this ^

1 Like

Loving some of these suggestions… especially the above.

As for rain putting out fire - granted, a little bit shouldn’t put it out. But, a day’s worth of downpour should.

I want to learn how to swim. Not gonna lie, liked it in Skyrim and I’d like it here. :smile:

1 Like

More dog models/species and the ability to interact with them to pet them haha :grinning: It could be useful in-game too. Link it to charisma and petting would quiet them down if you’re trying to sneak around at night. :smiling_imp:

hate how horses cannot walk through small bushes but henry can walk through them on foot

Hate how horses have a tough time of climbing the banks of a stream/creek… frickin’ legs are over half the length of Henry

yeah and they cant jump the bank from in the water unless you find a bank with a slope rather than an edge and how the horse will refuse to jump the stream if its too close

There is the perk “dog person” were the dogs don’t bark at you.

It would be cool if I could get a pet cat in the game.

Yeah, I know it’s silly, but I enjoy small aspects like that. :smile:

If I can hope for anything, it’s better handling of how you or your horse get stuck on bushes, gates, trees… everything. It drives me crazy. Just slowing movement down would make more sense through very thick foliage than getting stuck.

Yesterday I got stuck in a patch of bush and couldn’t fast travel out. Eventually I wiggled my way out, but for a while it looked like my game was going to end being permanently stuck in a patch of overgrown grass. Then I tried to run from a guy looking to kill me. He and his friend almost did because I couldn’t get past a small patch of leaves and sticks.