A slight recomendation on heavy armor

Lieste it’s not the value I saw it was how fast the stamina and health gages droped when hit I wa slike why even don heavy armor if it doesn’t protect you better. My post was just based on observation

You can’t tell what is intended to happen until the values have their correct relationships.

That said I have an intention to look at combat and mod it if necessary - I don’t like the idea of “stamina as armour” - it seems to double dip on the effect of injury and makes real armour less important than it should be if balanced with this concept at the current strength.
No stamina, with successful attacks and disarm or ringen skills to force compliance in that circumstance would be potentially more appropriate than severe injury within armour from a sword or sword in one hand. Perhaps strongly using the stamina reducing effect of fatigue (as concussion/bruising) instead of injury and wounds would be more appropriate?

it should be mail with gambeson under…

I was referring to the video with mike loads. I thought he had put the chainmail under the gambeson, but he just had some on his arm.