A strong fall of fps from 40-70 to 15-20 frames

There are constant drops in frame rates up to 15-20 in completely different places. In the city, the forest, and the open field. What is wrong is not possible to understand. PC features: Amd fx 8320 4 GHz, 16 gb RAM, amd rx 570 4 gb. I took the game from the epic games store and bought all the dlc. But in principle, it is impossible to play, even if I reduce the settings to low and 720p frame rate still falls to 25-30 frames. Who knows the solution to this problem?

(Постоянно происходят падения частоты кадров до 15-20 в совершенно разных местах. В городе, лесу и чистом поле. Что не так понять не получается. Характеристики пк: Amd fx 8320 4 ггц, 16 gb ОЗУ, amd rx 570 4 gb. Игру забрал из epic games store и купил все dlc. Но играть в принципе не получается, даже если снижаю настройки до низких и 720p частота кадров все равно пдает до 25-30 кадров. Кто знает решение этой проблемы?)

Try to look into your drivers and graphics settings outside of game.

There’s your problem. The rest of the PC is fine. The 570 is fine. That CPU is just not good enough for this game.

You can try turning down settings and resolution. That will help a lot, but only up to a point.

155 / 10000
АНГЛИЙСКИЙ
Перевести вGoogleBing
Drivers for the video card are the latest, there will be time to try to roll back to older versions, I’ll see if this is a problem. What else can I see?

OK, I know my CPU is mammoth, but what is written in the recommended system requirements, the Intel core i7 3770 with 3.4 GHz, FX-8350 with a frequency of 4 GHz - Epic games store, Processor: Intel core i7 CPU 3770 3.4 GHz processor video card AMD FX-8350 4 GHz - GOG. The FX 8320 and 8350 differ by 500 MHz, which I compared with overclocking. And here is another topic where there is no answer and the guy there ryzen 5 3600…
Reducing the settings leads to no result… Even in 720p and the lowest settings, the graphics drops to 25 frames.

You pass minimum requirements (720p). GD is also good. CPU slightly bottlenecks your system. More VRAM would also boost your performance. I use nvidia graphics card so my pre-installed program is different than yours. But basically looking into my nvidia control panel allows me to change some settings globally to all or just selected games. I can also swap quality towards performance. Some power saver settings in windows control panel should also do the trick. I am not PC expert, so I can only help so much.
https://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=9229&game=Kingdom+Come%3A+Deliverance&p_make=AMD&p_deriv=FX-8320&gc_make=ATI&gc_deriv=Radeon+RX+570+4GB&ram=16&screenRes_width_FPS=1024&screenRes_height_FPS=720&checkSubmit=&processor[]=630&grafcard[]=675&ram_totalMem=8&game[]=9229#systemRequirements

Do you get the same results when you set CPU,GPU and Ram to stock Settings by disabling all overclocking?

When overclocking fps at the level of 40-70 frames, if you drop to standard values, the fps drops to 30-50. But even without overclocking, drawdowns of up to 15 frames do not disappear. I will record a video on Saturday and post it so that you can clearly see how the fps jumps. In the video I will show all the settings from minimum to high and 720p and 1080p

I think that all the same not in this, I would understand if I had fps fell in difficult places like the night city, but it falls anywhere, for example in the quest where you need to dig a grave with a ring, from which the fps falls there? Or at the very beginning of the game at Henry’s house when talking to his mother…I think the problem is in some conflict with the program or a memory leak, I left the link above on another topic where the same problem is but the PC is not such an ancient mammoth. I’ll record a video for proof on Saturday.