A Woman Scorned Quest (Spoilers) Question

So…I’ve waited 3 days to collect my reward so far. No “old whore” and inn keeper Andrew doesn’t say a world regarding her whereabouts either.

Is this a bug? I got frustrated and killed the homeowners before stealing the trunk key and dagger. Could that also be the reason why the quest won’t finish at the "come back in 24 hour phase?

I usually don’t take out non-enemy NPC’s but this quest kind of frustrated me with the back and forth to the same farm.

Ah, yeah…you killing them might have screwed up the way this quest normally wraps up… :grimacing:

You killing them caused the issue. In the quest, the whore is suppose to kill them, after you get her everything. Then Andrew tells you about it, and how the whore hasn’t been seen since. You never actually get anything from the whore, at least I have never been able to find her again lol. She never returns to the inn.

Guys, thank you! That makes sense. I’ll replay the quest without killing anybody and see if that helps.

Too bad I didn’t just get a “failed quest” notice or something considering they need to be alive to finish it. Thanks again!

I waited for her all night at the inn to see what she will do, she just gets up from sleep and walks down the road NE of Neuhof and exits the map. Next day when you ask Andrew he will tell you what happened and you can go to the farm and see the result yourself, but she never actually goes there. :slight_smile:
Yeah, I would think that you killing them would mess up the ending of the quest.

1 Like

You will never get your reward from her but there is a chest at the house after she kills her and it has 50 groschen and a necklace worth 1k.

The man is where the quest marker should lead you. Inside a house near Neuhof. I will take a guess and say you probably had so many quests that it didn’t show on your map. This game only gives you the markers for 3 side quests/activies at a time. So if you have a lot of time like me then they will not all show on the map. You can arrange which one you see or look for specific quest from the quest log (shorcut is J).