Absolute wonderful game but

The game renders pretty poorly in most towns, and during some cutscenes. I’m using an Xbox one S. Now with all this being said, I absolutely love this game. How much it has punished me. How many times I get caught smothering people in their sleep for a few groschen! It can be over looked is what I’m saying. Just maybe someone can look into it? Thanks!

I’m just recently layed off work and got back to playing this game. Loving it as much as I did from the start and they have improved performance quite a bit since the spring, at least on pc. I’ve noticed,though, that it leaves items and carcasses from unfortunate npc’s laying around for ages. If those things were deleted after even one day it would probably help some. However, I’m playing it on a pretty weak machine, though so I’m inclined to ignore the lag and lazy rendering. Cheers.

I liked that they did not overlook it cause crime system is laughable as I only got caught on purpose (achievement). It’s super easy and people rarely spot me. I’m talking about late game.

I am on PC with the same problem, and I have a 1080 GPU. Quite often the low res skins stay active for quite a long time. I have had a couple of instances where characters did not render at all. Kind of comical watching a disembodied sword waving around making a passionate speech :smile:

1 Like

Lol…I don’t know much about PCs, but from what you guys are saying, it’s somewhat a problem. This is not looking well for Xbox then. But the game is awesome. And yes, seeing the cutscenes in play dough/claymation or invisible form can be quite comical. I just completed the achievement for every mission complete!

1 Like