Advertising through youtube

Hey guys,

First off i really like what you guys are doing with this game and i have great respect for the devs and the other fans of kingdom come.

Now i know that there are some other things on the forum about advertisement but i feel that this topic may go more in depth then the others and support additional ideas.
I feel that there are many ways to promote this game through the web and you lads at Warhorse Studios may want to consider this.
So i think that you guys can get additional you tubers to promote the game i have seen few videos but i believe you tubers such as frankieonPC,jackfrags and some other chaps may consider this from a bit of convincing. I have seen them do it before with upcoming games such as H1Z1 and many more. they have thousands even millions of subscribers and you chaps may get some additional support from the youtubers community. You will probably gain more support from other youtubers after they are aware of the game coming out from their fellow youtubers.
Anyway i think that you lads are great devs and may want to consider this.
Much cheers

(PS ima giraffe)

You mentioned Frankie. Well, he is into BF and zombie survival games. Nothing like KCD. Miss shot. Next. See my point?

Thing is, you cannot force their attention. It will come or not.

But mainly, there is nothing new to show in this moment.

i used frank as an example of a you tuber i didn’t intend him to be the first choice there are several popular youtubers out there that would be interested the only problem is they may be unaware of the game (due to it being so early) but you also may take in account the ‘‘convince’’ part of the talk ($) (it probably would overtake the amount deposite with the amount ended by the end). I also agree there is nothing new i guess i shouldve mentioned that this should be an option thats a while down the road :stuck_out_tongue:

For $ you can bought just a third league youtubers. And that kind of ad is very cheap. I wouldn’t be happy to see that. Best youtubers don’t take a bribes, there is no need. In the best case you can send them copy of the game and wait what will happen.

I don’t think that paying journalists (sort of) is really an option. Otherwise you can say goodbye to the good name of independent studio…

I think I read somewhere on the forum that Angry Joe is already among the backers since the Kicksterter. He didn’t make any feature video or official announcement yet, but also as of late he claims he’s got so much stuff to do on various things that he barely manages to finish just a portion of what he would like to.
Judging from his previous work and promotions of some promising indie projects, I suppose he might possibly make a video when the KCD alpha version comes out.

He’s already said that he won’t talk about games in length until they’re in early access.