After 1.9 and new DLC game keep crashing

Hello my game crashing after 1.9 every maybe 5-15 min. I reinstall game on steam, delete all mods and files on stteam folder but nothing helped. Is not possible play this game for me because is crashing. What now please?

Same here on my side…Also some cut scenes run in slow motion… very slow motion…

I dont have problem with cutscenes. I tried uninstall graphics driver, play game, install new one. I start new game nothing helped game still crashing.

Try to install the game new.

What? I dont understand you.

1. Make a copy of your saves.
  2. Deinstall the game(delete the game - everything in the game ordner)
  3. Install the game again.

Do you overclock the grafic card? Try with base settings.

Read what I write on my first post. I do that already but game still crashing.

@MartasZLA Ok, can you give us some specs of your System? Dxdiag log or something like that?
@fk3500 can describe your issue a bit more detailed? Is the slow Motion reproductive or random?

Im not that good in english but i will try. I start the game, load game and play maybe 5-20 min and the game just crashed to windows randomly. this happens in every moment in game, in cutscene, when loading screen or when I speak with NPC. One time I waited in main menu and game crashed too. I have windows 10 64bit, i5-3570K, 8 gig RAM, EVGA GeForce GTX970 FTW+ GAMING ACX 2.0+

DxDiag.txt (80.4 KB) Here is Dxdiag log

Thank you. do you have performed a “clean” Nivida Driver Installation? Are you using any Kind of overclocking Tools?

I think yes I uninstalled drivers, delete folders and installed again. I using that overclock setting from UEFI bios I think.

you can try:

• disabling cpu oc in Bios
  • downclock your GPU with msi afterburner. I think you GPU is oc by Default. Try reduce GPU and Memory Clock Speed. (gpu Clock -61 for example)

Thanks I think that helped! I disabled cpu oc in Bios.

2 Likes