After exiting KCD many apps are not responding

Hello,
first i must say, that KCD is a really great game, but that isnt the main thing why am i here.
So, i dont have too good PC, but it is good enough to run the game at some playable FPS (30-50 FPS, with often drops when going in new locations, etc.) and sometimes, because of that the game freezes, but im fine with that.
The problem is, when i want to exit the game, every single time, i wasnt able to exit the game normally, every time i pressed exit (or save and exit) KDC or steam starts not responding, and today it took windows explorer too, and it messed up order of my icons on the screen.
The solution of the problem sometime was the Task manager, alt+F4, or just waiting it out, i started playing the game yesterday, so i was exitting it only like 4 times, but still, if this will happen every time i will play it, i dont think i should, because it is really annoying.

Did anyone here had some problem like this? I would be happy for any tips to fix it, so i can continue playing this great game normally again.

Additional informations:
Platform: PC - Windows 8 - Steam
Version: unknown, because of the problem, i would rather not try starting the game again, but it should be the latest one.

Try reinstalling or verifying local data

Verified the data, all files were fine, i will try playing it again today, but i guess it will be same, when it didn’t found anything.