Alchemy...and other things

When the character finishes making a potion or antidote. I noticed you only get one bottle or vile out of the entire batch you made. I think it’s silly and somewhat unrewarding despite you had to make it yourself step by step. Perhaps 3 or 5 bottles would be great.

With that aside, I want to discuss blacksmithing. Now I heard that they were going to add it, but due to some complications they weren’t able to. Which is a shame really, but I was wondering if they might add it in the feature. Perhaps tailoring or woodworking could be added as well to make clothes, shields, bows…etc. I don’t think modders would be capable of making this into the game. But I’ve seen modders make things even the developers couldn’t do.

2 Likes

Definitely NO, it won’t be in the game and in the game’s patches

This can be changed by February 13th. The balance often changes during development.

Didn’t say it would be in the game, that was more of an idea that I thought would be a great addition to the game if they ever plan on continuing blacksmithing and such after the games release. Really makes player choice and creativity a huge thing you know. Thanks for the feedback.

Difficult features are rarely created by modders. Modders rather expand weapon collection or recolor, add new quests dialogs, possibly expand map, add “quality of Life” tweaks.
But I hope we can have nice upcoming mods.