Alchemy Bug: Honeycomb Not Usable

so I’ve been trying to brew “Dandelion Syrup” and the recipe calls for honeycomb, I have 32 honey in my inventory and it doesn’t show up in the ingredients list when I am at the alchemy station. I’ve bought the honey from merchants in Rattay and I even went to some beehives to get more, yet I cannot use any of it in alchemy. Has anyone else has this problem before? I got the recipe off of this list https://www.primagames.com/games/kingdom-come-deliverance/tips/all-alchemy-recipes-kingdom-come-deliverance , I know it’s a bit cheating, but nobody I spoke to carries the recipe. Is this a problem with the game or just a typo in the recipe?

I am playing on pc btw, also the honeycombs appear under the foods tab and not the others tab, which could be why this is a problem, given that every other alchemy ingredient is found under the others tab.

1 Like

Please make a bugreport to:
support@kingdomcomerpg.com

Thank you!!!

1 Like

In my experience, if you have not acquired the “in-game” recipe for a potion and activated the recipe in the inventory pane (causing it to disappear) then you will not be able to brew any potions, no matter if you have the ingredients and you apply them exactly how they need to be applied to create the potion.

Maybe that’s just cut content? The apothecary in Rattay also sells incense and bile. In the description it says that they are needed for alchemical potions, but there are no recipes that use these ingredients. If you check the herb section of the alchemy book there’s still that yellow coloured herb noted which also isn’t in the game.

1 Like