All in All - A overview of Kingdom Come: Deliverance in general

Anyone who takes A moment to scroll through the forums will see an nearly overwhelming amount of criticism ranging from polite suggestions to outright rudeness. Why does this seem to be the case? If you aren’t going to support the development of a game that lacked the funds to iron out the creases and still meet a reasonable due date, then why bother saying anything at all and dishearten the creators.

There’s a section for all bugs, and an email to mention them. The team is responsive and inquisitive in regards to any new bugs you may find.
Wouldn’t this be better then providing rude opinionated topics?

There are many issues, but one thing they did right was allow modding. The platform of people wanting to further the game is large, and have been working towards suitable mods already, without efficient tools. I have a large respect for the modders that help bridge the gaps that the development team did not yet get too.

All in All this fully released game is still a work in progress. All of you had the opportunity to get a feel of the game through beta, so the product should not have came as a surprise. If the team keeps their word things will get fixed with time. If they don’t the modders will eventually do it themselves. So what. You wait a few months, or half an year. This is a great game as is, with the opportunity to be something amazing and immersive.

Have patience

2 Likes

Yeah yeah. So unfortunate that DEV and publisher had no patience taking my full AAA money for bugged game. Make them return, lets say 60-70%. I will supplement every month, with each and every patch, 10%. Will it be fair enough sir?

2 Likes

“The bugs are…features”

I like a challenge as much as the next guy, but sometimes even I have to set the game down for a day or so before I find the enthusiasm to go down the bumpy road of bugs we have currently.

I very much so look forward to the final product, and wish that the game had a better support community then he complainers we have now. Ive read it described as “permanently broken”, “a waste of money”, and worse.

Just takes a little time. Some aren’t great at that :smile:

2 Likes

I’m not here to complain or put anyone down. But I payed 60$ for a game that right now is stuttering and giving me a headache just playing it. I really like the game but I can’t play it.

1 Like

The backfire on kingdom come is both natural and necessary. If a developer releases a game too early and unpolished, they need to be critisized, if nothing for their own sake. Hollering “Hey, you made a mistake with this.” warns them to be more cautious next time. If WH get’s a reputation as a company that releases unfinished games as full games and charges a full price for them, people are going to hesitate purchasing next time. And the hype train will get fewer passengers when people think to themselves, “Oh, it’s from warhorse. Probably going to be another gem hidden under 10 feet of bugs. Next.”

1 Like

Undoubtly there is flaws, and I can understand how it’s a disappointment compared the the highly polished games we are used too.

It’s not that I don’t think the people shouldn’t complain, I think that’s natural and everyone rights. What I don’t think is justified is when others bash a uncompleted game using highly tensioned words.

1 Like

I fully support a show of unsatisfaction from the players, it shape the development of the game.

What I don’t think is necessary is mass negativity and bashing of the game. I understand it’s not on the same level as the very polished games we are used too. But to go as far as saying it’s “permanently broken” or to say “a piece of ****” is what I disagree with.

This was a project undertaken without the major funding other developers receive. There will he many issues. But I think it’ll be amazing by the time it’s done.

1 Like

Yep. Criticism needs to be realistic and civilized.
The game needs to be criticized still, the wider the better so long as the criticisms are within reason. Not the “permanently broken” nonsense and cursing.

2 Likes

Pure difinition of deep silver : Rush things, get the money of players, dont pay the license holders and IP owners…

Game is great, one of the best RPG’s to be released, though let down by performance issues and bugs/glitches.

It has the opportunity to be great, but honestly they just didnt have the funding to wake it something worth playing over and over.

It’s mechanics and ideas are great, and due to the now inflow of money from those of us who payed for it, I believe it’ll turn into what we all wanted. Or at least a semblance of such.

100% agree. It has its work ahead of it. But due to us who bought it I believe it’ll be worked out eventually.

I play this game on Xbox one. I didn’t get a chance to play it in beta. If this game is as you say still a work in progress it shouldn’t be released as a complete 60$ game.

1 Like

The videos were out of gameplay, and a fair amount of warning from those who made YouTube videos about it, talking of it’s bugs and flaws.

I’m not saying you’re wrong. It was marketed as a whole game, And legally it is, but the amount of game changing bugs makes it feel like something that’s not yet completed. Plus their promise to add the features they could not implement originally. AFTER the release date follows that logic.

Experiencing same graphics purgatory since update

Point in the OP post is officially non sequitur post 1.3.4

So Okey Dokey, Righty Tighty, Losey Goosie then. :roll_eyes:

/sarcasm>

Sadly the incessant whinging is apt to achieve one result- rushing methods to get everyone happy (will never happen).

So we will get a game with more and more features removed and gimped until little johnny gets his game running at high frame rate Ultra settings.

It wont be prettier. People with systems actually capable of Ultra will miss out, and Lil Johnny will find new rants to go on hating people over…

Saying ‘have patience’ all it takes to keep the wambulance drivers to keep on truckin’? (Has been edited away, but an earlier poster said "I read ‘have patience’ and left thread/“I’m out”)(if only it were true)
Sweeeet!

2 Likes

world doesn’t revolve around you and no amount of whining will change that. there are a lot of higher prioritiy issues that need to be addressed than your minor glitch

Nice but flawed game. Needs work and polish to live up to its potential. I have patience and am awaiting that eventuality

I agree, i look forward to the day and dont mind waiting for a better product.

I like your writing style and sense of humor, and i fully agree. The push by consumers will cause this game to have rushed fixes which may or may not fix the issues, but more then likely will lower the quality of the game.

Quality takes time, and money. It was a smart move to release the game even not polished to recieve the money they need for polishing.

I have patience, and for those that cry over 60 dollars, no offense. But leave. Ill gladly wait for them to use your 60 dollars and play the polished game down the road while you’re still complaining.

2 Likes