All saved files lost

Has anyone else had the game crash and delete all their save files…so many hours gone, played up until the Dassault counterfeit mission and all gone

1 Like

Please report the bug with as much detail as possible to this e-mail : Support@kingdomcomerpg.com

may i ask what platform you play on?

Ive been backing up my saves about every 2 hrs…just in case.

Yes happened to me last night. I went to fast travel game crashed and all files lost. I’m pissed and I’m not starting over. I was on ps4

1 Like

PS4 and I have reported it, I literally was walking through sassau and it crashed and said all save files lost. Previously I had completed robber baron quest and lost all save files up to the battle of pribyslavitz

1 Like

Same problem here on PS4. Noticed my saviour schnapps stopped saving/working, so I tried to sleep in Talmberg to get a save in. When the sleep cycle was almost done it crashed and said all save files were corrupted and deleted. I have PS+ so I downloaded the last uploaded save file (before the crash), but the game still doesn’t recognize having any save data and refuses to load it. Lost 30+ hours and I don’t think I’ll be able to repeat everything I’ve done (like picking herbs for hours to level up) so requested a refund via the support email & waiting for a response.

Had sound problem on PS4. Eliminated extra saves and restarted. It worked. Just had first PS4 crash (kind that often occur with FO4). Checked. Had over 10 save files. Deleting save files and trying again

This is a platform specific issue. WH needs to stress test this for PS4

Did you uninstall / reinstall the game at all? Still no luck on loading my save, even though I now only have the one, so was thinking of doing that next.

Amen on needing the stress testing, this is rough. Good luck with your saves going forward, and thanks for the reply @frelmedieval :pray:

i had the same problem sadly i lost about 20h gameplay so i started a new game now am about 30-40h gameplay it didnt happen again and i constantly back up my save file just in case. still enjoying the game.

happened to me at sassau aswell strange i have already reported it a few days ago

Can you back up your save files on ps4? I thought that was strictly pc

if u have a ps plus u can back up on your account if not u can use a USB go to settings>application save data management there u can download or upload to a USB, or online storage if you have ps plus

Ok thanks, I’m sort of reluctant to try this as I’d rather not have any corrupted files get into my external or buy another just for this purpose

For some reason I started all over again and was corrting the lady from talmberg. The game froze (I already beat the knight in the counterfeit mission) unable to read and sent me back at the beginning of pestilence. Wow they released this game way to early. FUCK YOU war hammer! I want my money back and I’m really thinking about bringing you to court.

Same exact thing.

You won’t, but the game is fucked. Should’ve fixed all this shit. I have to start all over again? Fuck no.

Yes played solid for the first five days, done loads of quests and side quests was level eleven on main character and very pleased with my progress, then on approaching the glade inn my PS4 locked up and I lost everything. All my saves were gone. I don’t think the devs have any understanding of of infuriating that is. Even now almost a week after me losing everything just typing this response to yourself my blood is boiling at the thought of it. I can’t stress enough how furious I was and indeed still am. What leads me to think the Devs and that bothered is the fact this problem still hasn’t been rectified

I’m with you on that 100%, apparently there’s fixes coming in a week or so but if that issue will be corrected who knows. It happened twice to me now. It’s hard to play the game when you’re afraid of losing everything at any moment. It’s too bad because the game is great. I don’t care about the lockpicking and pickpocketing, it is tough but you get use to it and the frame rate and draw in glitches are fine I expected them. What I didn’t expect was to have the ability to complete the game taken away twice, it’s very disappointing.

3 Likes

Same on ps4, lost about 40h of gameplay after robben baron quest

It just happened to me on Xbox one tonight. Had churned out a good 40 hours of gameplay and poof I’m back at a save that was only 10 hours in. I love this game but my blood pressure can’t handle this games major hiccups. I’m done. Maybe I’ll pick it up again after this summer and see if it works.