All that glisters - after questioning Rapota, main quest disappears

Basically, is what the title says.
After i question Rapota, mission failed notifications related to this quest, start to appear. Then, if i kill him, or release him, “All that glisters” disappears from my journal. If i choose to take him to jail, the game halts on the load screen.
And i cant get Ulrich’s help, because henry needs Rapota to tell him the mine location.

My Main Quest disappears during this quest. however, it’s after I arrest Jezhek and speak to Radzig. I have tried many times to get past this. I can’t see to get the next quest to let me start looking for the Crips.

Very frustrating to have this bug killing the main quest after having the game for a long time. I stopped playing for a several months and started it over recently. I wish there was a way to force your way through a quest with special commands.

I have an update to my issue after posting here. I was reading about ways I might be able to avoid this bug of get around it. I read where someone said that you need to QUIT the game and reload an older save. When I QUIT and Restarted, I saw it needed to update the game. After that, I started a Save from just previous to my last. It happend to be the auto save from just before talking to Jezhek. This time during my talk with Radzig, I saw the Quest Update message completed one and Started If You Can’t Beat 'em. WooHoo! I now have quest objectives and I hope it’s all good.

1 Like