All that glisters quest (Overseer hand missing)

I have completed the quest where we end up killing Zmola, and now I’m suposed to find the Overseer Hand. It’s been more than a week, and +5 hours since I’ve searched for this miserable NPC… He is not ANYWHERE in the monastery. I can wait hours, days, weeks, go to jail, come back, wait in the overseer chambers, wait in the south-courtyard of the monastery, wait in the bridge, wait in the Inn, go somewhere else for a couple of days, do other quests… whatever I do, he is not ANYWHERE.

Can I restart this quest somehow? Is he somewhere else? Please don’t tell me I’ve spent 100 bucks in a game that will not allow me to continue the freaking main story… I’m really pissed at this at this point. I’m playing on PS4, and my save is almost 50h in, please help me out…

God be with you…

Well, guess what? I got so mad I started a Hardcore game, and just got through with the quest. But really, is there anyone from Warhorse that reads the forums and work on reported issues? Or this is just a place for playhers to rant about the game in general?

1 Like