Alpha Bugs list

I’m getting constant driver crashes when i try to play the alpha. Is anyone else having this issue as well?

1 Like

You know how youre mom and dad always tell you to never dusturb people who are working?

Listen to them, or this can happend to you!

2 Likes

only on my first load up.

The major issue I have been having is Alchemy being totally broken not working at all, can’t even talk to the herbalist lady.

yes, that´s happening - the lady is probably very shy and not talkative :wink: Thanks!

2 Likes

Undefined text when you summerize your conclusions about the poisoning from jerry

-stuck many times at the herbalist when she send you away to collect items, when I come back she is just sitting at her bench and not responding to anything (the mug should be in her hand?)

-archery ranch loosing money because bow and arrows are disseapering after starting the archery contest. (Happens when you move away from the 2 wooden pillars)

1 Like

Maybe this helps:

You must differ: The bow and the arrows are always lost if you leave the place (with the 4 posts). That´s not a bug, it works this way…
The wanted to limit the free use of the bow.

BUT: Sometime you pay for the bow (and arrows) and don´t get them… that´s a bug.

Around the bow there are more bugs(and secrets), look at this:

1 Like

@Blacksmith
Ha, ha thx for the vid! I did realize everything except the “let him shoot you” exploit :smile: I came to know about the arrow and bow thing by accident. When I tried the archery ranch first time I shoot some arrows in front of me so they were not used, so when I went back and received my price and restarted I found them still laying arround at the spot :wink: