Alpha vs beta whats change?

I watch couple gameplay from alpha version and i played couple hours of beta and there is no bigger changes maybe map is bigger but not so much. Whats wrong with that ? optimalization is crap and thats all ? or maybe is very early beta ? i hope this project will not abandon

Hi Ziemniaczany,
Beta is almost a year old and was not updated since (except one language pack)

But the project is not abandoned, we just decided to focus on finishing on the final game instead of releasing updates for the beta which would make the development much more slower.

5 Likes

They are currently optimizing and bug fixing the game.
We think we will get to hear a release date, soon… hopefully before E3.

In the mean time check out there latest video update.

Or their latest live stream of the first quest of the game. It just the internal beta, so nothing we see is finished and will or already has changed. But you will see the difference between our beta and the dev’s internal build.

4 Likes

Hi all,
I have to agree. A beta release is always a small part, sometimes a very small part of the final game. When buying the game and having a preview in beta is cool. Many games you preorder and have to wait form months to play the game with only a few youtube E3 videos and no beta. So patience all :slight_smile: game will be there soon and IF your not patient it shows the game is good and we want more :slight_smile:

Still one big thx to the team for making a unique game :slight_smile:

1 Like

Beta schmeta. The beta is barely alpha quality. I too, am hoping they’ll get it released soon. Because it’s been a year or so since the “beta” appeared, I’d expect there will be little benefit in “testing” it further. Their internal working code has probably changed too much for problems reported in the “beta” to still apply.

Yeah, it’s definitely not adbandoned mang