Annoyed by "new game" placement in menu?

Is anyone else outraged that “new game” is the first thing to come up on the menu. Several times now I have accidentally lost all my progress simply because I clicked new game. I suppose my point is why would someone put “new game” as the first thing you see when you originally open the menu. One simple click and you lose all your hard earned progress, with no way of getting it back. I suppose I would prefer if it was second to “continue”. Does anyone else see my point? No offense of course.

I wouldn’t use the word outrage, but yes it can be a pain when accidentally clicked.

Also your progress isn’t immediately lost. There are three individual quicksaves that can be retrieved and even backed up.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kingdom Come Deliverance\USER_game\Profiles\Default folder

I have a folder set aside for quicksaves that each have a specific function.

Its also worth noting that the current save system is not complete and in fact can cause many different bugs and other issues that one should be aware of when bug reporting.

How can I find a quick save?

The directory I posted above is where they are.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kingdom Come Deliverance\USER_game\Profiles\Default folder

Aside from loading different quicksave, you can quit the game by Alt+F4 and when you start it again and choose “continue” you will load in last save.

but beware, because loading quicksaves can cause bugs!

but how do you load game saves

If the game is not giving you the continue option to load a Save game that means there is no save file located to be loaded.

You will have to check the program files for a save or just start a new game.

Saves are incredibly prone to become corrupt and unusable in any case and you will be starting a new game often.

Does anyone know how to go back to your original playthrough if you accidentally pressed new game for Ps4?
If anyone knows please tell me my brother accidentally pressed new game and he is really upset so if anyone knows how to go back to your first playthrough then please reply on this post.