Any help for backers?

2 Likes

thats how i feel too but i didnt want to use this word :sweat_smile:

thanks for your help

1 Like

It feels like once they had our money, they stopped caring about us and started caring only about new customers spending their money at the time of the release.

3 Likes

Yeah, “thanks” for fuck off my holiday i asked to play this game.
(irony mode on) Nice one, surely I will fund another of your games!

count with me, warehouse studios from now on!! (irony mode off)

2 Likes

But I dont have the Game in Steam Library

WTF?
the /cry does it really works?

1 Like

maybe we pushed just enough

got it too

thanks for your help warhorse team!

1 Like

I’m still waiting. . .

Same here! I got a baron tier digital copy of the game i played the beta on steam and now i can’t link the game to my steam account because there is no option to do that :sob:

try to contact @WH_JiriRydl via PM

or wait and see

It’s working! thank you !

At least “PC Windows” appeared under platform. So they’re working on it. But still no key.

Same issue

Release day is nearly over and still no key and no statement or reply from warhorse. Seems that we’re no priority to them. I’ll remember that if they should ever ask for support again.

4 Likes

I’ve just got home from work and really looked forward to coming home and playing this. I was a backer and promised a digital key on release. I never received the key and then read all of this thread and it’s breaking my heart lol! If anyone has any more information which will lead me closer to playing this game, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

1 Like

If you backed for a digital tier then your profile may just have to be updated and @WH_JiriRydl can help you. Then you get an option to link your account to Steam.

But with a physical tier you’re screwed like the rest of us.

Thanks, man.