Anyway to get to the "Big battle" without playing all missions

I’m recording footage, and the only thing i have left to record is the “Big battle”. However, i can’t seem to get there due to my game crashing all the time from various diffrent things… It can be from resting on certain times, passing objects on a certain time of day, passing some landmarks when sprinting on the horse, speaking to quest characters and picking “the wrong lines”, getting stuck under my horse and not being able to get out from there… There are loads of diffrent crashes, and since you can’t load a previous saved game without the game crashing either, i have to play the whole thing again in order to have a chance to get to the “big battle”. I’m not even joking, i have started a new game maybe 30+ times so i could get to this battle…:smiley:

My question: Is there a way to pass all the missions so i could just get to the battle? If not, i think i’m screwed… Or i have to try 30+ more times.

The fastest way is to head to the battle site, then head to Robard, then back to the battle site, where you burn an arrow stack, then back to Robard and start the battle. You can do all that in under 20 mins.

1 Like

Wow, thank you! Here i have been going the whole way: Reeky - Windmill - Farm - Robard - Camp (Furthest i got was camp). Over and over again!

If the game is crashing a lot, turn the settings down. It crashes a lot less on low than high.

Might do that, but when i’m recording i gotta have the best quality… I guess it’s my loss :smiley: