Armour/Clothing on character and NPC showing damaged when not

after installing two armour mods (Holy Sepulchre Gear (with standalone version)) and the (Black Knight Armor and Sword) i started up my game and neither seemed to work. This is because i think that both were not compatible for the new version of the game which i forgot to check for because i’m used to modding skyrim where every mod is pretty much up to date. Anyway, i can’t remember if i noticed after or before i uninstalled the mods, but i noticed that my armour was visibly dirty from the inventory screen. I checked to see if they were dirty from the inventory icon but were not, tried cleaning it didn’t work. But to make matters worse all the clothing/armour of any NPC looks to be what it’d be like if it was at 0% health, has all tears, dirt, dint’s etc. messaged support and said to uninstall all mods and the game then reinstall the game and see if it persists. I’ve now done so and it hasn’t changed anything. This sort of thing has happened to me on skyrim where it corrupts the save and the problem can’t be fixed unless you go back to a save before the problem, but i can’t because i’ve progressed so far since. loving the game hate to see it be ruined for me from a stupid mistake. Please help!