Arrows are now considered stolen

As of 1.2.5 on the PS4, any arrow that you try to retrieve from a dead rabbit is now considered stealing. It used to simply allow you to take it back.

Edit: This was not case in 1.2 (PS4) The meat, hide and innards would all say STEAL when you would highlight them on the carcass. The arrows would say TAKE. Now everything is stolen. This also is the case on the deer and boar.

1 Like

I can confirm it is happening on PC also

On PC that has always been the case, at least for me.

Xbox as well

1 Like

Always been the case for me on ps4 awell

Huh. 4 days later and all of a sudden, (all without an update) Arrows on animals are now showing Take again. Confirmed this on a few different animals with different bows. Odd.

Maybe you shot them with already stolen arrows, which just retained their status?

No the arrows are ‘clean’. It seems to be intermittent, as now sometimes the arrows are considered stolen, when I try to retrieve them. Not game breaking just annoying. Although, I wonder if they weren’t stolen at some point and the game is having trouble distinguishing between their once stolen state and their now clean status.

I can simply wait out the timer, which seems quite short
 Who’s a dead rabbit going to report to
 or a dead peasant. Alternatively I can just toss a bunch of “Stolen” arrows onto my hours if it becomes too much of a worry.

Still not fixed in 1.4.3

have not noticed that, the stolen ones I though came from killing archers before combat began.
I don’t do much hunting later in the game ( bandits and cumans are another a story, prefer to see the wildlife running around and take only what I need).

I don’t see why they are listed stolen. After all it was your arrow. :-1:

Same problem here. It happens with every animal everywhere.