Auto save system

Ok,so i noticed something about the game,and game devs pls take no offense but,you dont really know how to make a good auto save system.I mean,if i am going into a battle from one of the quest,and i die,i would really apreciate it if i get back to the point where it is about to begin,not 2 days ago.What is i have no more saviour poions?Are you really making me redo the past 2 in game days the same just to restart the battle?

well thats the thing about the game - allways think twice before you start a fight and allways have a back up plan

the thing is i was actually talkig about a figh against some bandits,but then that Ulrich goes in rambo style and what am i supossed to do?idk like die in a 2 v 6

well one key-element in the whole game is training - I myselfe spend quite some time right now in training my ax skills with Bernard at least to lv 15 even if my sword skill ist 20 allready because ax is more effective against well armored enemys than sword - even better is maze but that comes next. Right now I just finished the fight against runt but before I start with the visit in merhojed I have to do more training. In your spezivic situation you could try shouting your enemys with a good bow and high damage arrows - but keep your enemys in front of you

One slight priblem,they are a lot,they eill go past ulrich,and attack me,so the bow is a big no no in this situation

You don’t need to kill any of the bandits. Just run through the cave. As for relying on auto-saves, don’t. You spent two in game days without sleeping? Sleeping at an inn saves, if you can’t save any other way. I wouldn’t spend so much time without saving.

Too many auto-saves are bad. It’s especially bad when it auto-saves just before combat, basically warning you that something is going to happen, ruining the element of surprise.

One too many beers, get a bit cocky and end up scratching your chin and cursing at your monitor.
Happens. It’s one of the things I loved about this game, really. Just one mans opinion.