Autographed Poster?

I haven’t received my physical rewards yet, but I was wondering if anybody received signed/autographed posters?

I heard of a few people whose posters weren’t signed --and were supposed to --and I just saw that some of the development team had a large autograph session for fans in Prague…

That’s great, and I’m happy for them, but I would be pretty disappointed if high-tier backers who supported the game from the very beginning didn’t receive their signed posters as expected.

Edit: https://twitter.com/DanielVavra?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Nope poster isn’t signed despite the fact it’s supposed to be and there’s been no explanation or apology or anything regarding it.

This is very upsetting

I dont know about the others, but king tier was also supposed to receive a making of DVD and a physical manual, but it wasnt received either, So it seems there are more then one undelivered items

Making if video is promised to be delivered later so that they had time to film everything up to the release. I doubt we’ll get it on DVD though.

There is just a download link that will be placed eventually. How ever I paid for a DVD, not a download.