Backer fooled!

hello there !
i’m stuck in the "question & answer " like A LOT of people since two weeks now and no patch !
I backed this project, and now if i bought it the normal way i would ask a refund… BUt i’m a kickstarter backer and i can’t be refund !
Now, that four days i can’t play your game because you don’t release a fix even if there are tons of messages on the internet and forums about that MAIN QUEST BUG !
Do your job and FIX THAT QUEST PLEASE !!

1 Like

1 Like

What do you think they are doing? Sitting on a beach with daiquiri??? Cannot you wait a bit for 1.3?

I am backer too…and I am damn proud I backed this great game. I am more sorry that I coudn’t back more then 25 USD in 2014

EDIT: I just checked, I backed 25 GBP, feeling sooo much better now :smiley:

4 Likes

He sees them like that…

2 Likes

You cant expect a small team to release Patches so quickly
two weeks seem long but its not for all the bugfixing that has to be done
with a small team and a big rpg its just logical that it will take time
They are working hard thats for sure

1 Like

your obviously not a backer where is your title?

I understand, overall product quality isn’t good for the moment, but I prefer them to take the time to test their patch well before releasing it. Each time you introduce a new patch your aren’t safe that it doesn’t introduce another bugs…

A-ha, you got him. :sunglasses:

That is no proof. I am backer too but I failed to link my KS account to account here (and I am too lazy to do that/I dont care).

Ok, you’re backer and all the godlike tier stuff. So, what’s the problem to wait a few days? Patch is almost finished, just rest a bit and do some cool stuff outside the 15th century Bohemia for a while. :wink::wine_glass:

this was a couple of days ago so i assume they are almost done

Also, hundreds quest bugs were fixed according Vavra’s twitt. :wink:

1 Like

kcd

aslo these changes will come with the patch

Can I ask where this quote is from?

this was from another thread it was about combat balancing issues at late game.

Found it! It is nice to read something from Vik.

quit whining! if this were a bethesda game, you would have been banned from the forum for even mentioning a quest breaking bug! (and it would never have been fixxed unless a modder did it).

if you cant wait for the next patch

thanks for the workaround, but i already know it AND i have already spend lots of time making side quests i don’t want to re-do. So waiting for a patch…
but what a shame to have a bug in a main quest !!
Beside, the game is amazing.