Backers where you at?

Same here, I remember the very first concept video they released, but nonetheless, I still love it. They’ve built a game literally from the ground up, from nothing. All the historical research, all the programming, acting, musicians, designing, writing, everything. They’re great, and I’m proud to have supported them. They’ve helped shape lives of people and have helped employ many talented workers, as well as shine a light on a forgotten about piece of history.

You can’t ask much more than that. There’s no manipulative practices like EA, no LoOtBoXeS, no changing core themes to cater for a retailer or publisher, it’s what we asked for, and it’s what we got and more. This game is worth it. It’s as valued to me as Oblivion (the first Elder Scrolls game I played, and works better than it. Better than that series mechanics & engine by far.

Don’t like it? That’a cool, everyone has their opinion, but you can’t deny it is what they pledged to us, it is what it is.

2 Likes

I’m still on here as well not complaining or giving advice as much but still on here

But also not backer but figured I’d reply😜

Does anyone of the backers know if mod support will be coming to console

Would be great to have woman lot 2 having Theresa moving to Pribyslavitz dealing with daily thing while Henry is out battling for Bohemia… maybe be wedding would awesome.

I just recently buy all DLC and restart the game all over.
Have a good day sir :slight_smile:

1 Like