Bandits need glasses - can't see me standing 10m away

Hardcore difficulty - when I start to fight with bandits and I run to safe distance, they are chasing me, but after very short time they stop and just walk away even when I stand literally next to them. They shout “who’s there” but hiding weapon and walking away. My friend have the same issue, once they give up chasing, they don’t see me until I hit them. Can we get them some glasses or at least some white walking stick so we know we should show them some compassion?

Same here , with good stealth gear and a few buffs , hunting and stealth get too powerful

Yeah stealth is ridiculously broken once you level it up some, get some dark clothes, and a few perks. Even in full plate armor it seems like I’m invisible to NPC’s if I’m more than like 15-20 feet away.

yeah, but it was not happening in 1.7. They see me that I am coming to them, run towards me to attack (ergo it can’t be gear or perks), but when I run, then stop and come back to them, I can even ride my horse around them and they are like “show yourself” … maybe they are asking me to take the clothes off and show myself this way or to perform some horse tricks… not sure, they don’t want to talk to me that much.

They didnt have glasses in those days!

True… in that case it is not bug, it is feature… :smiley: Shortsighted bandits…

2 Likes

i have been in combat with fully armoured bandits, hit them around a bit then all of a sudden with no reason they detach from combat, turn around and start casually walking away weapons drawn. i just backstab them after

They probably think you are not worth the effort lol.

1 Like