Bannerlord = KC:D killer?

We don´t think M&B2 is a KCD Killer, the games have a similar topic, but they play very differently. KCD is about Story, immersion and detail, Bannerlord is about big battles and strategic management.

This could even drive in more fans, who get interested in medival games. We expect that a lot of people will play both games.

3 Likes

Maybe. But i doubt it

Its not about graphics its about gameplay and interaction

Banner? I hardly knew her

bannerlord is still shit in those fields too. also, graphics matter a lot. if it didn’t, graphics wouldn’t evolve and advance. it’s crucial to beleivable interaction and immersion

Do u know if the bandit jack and old bascinet will make it back into game

Have you really played both games?
They are very different, I love them both, but they are completely different.

Well just look at pillars of eternity 2 dead fire tons of gameplay and the graphics are not all that good in my opinion

The battles in MBB/BL are sublime for being early access. The battlefield environments are really nice. The birds eye view is wonky. The faces are a disappointment, and the dialog is staid. But, if one likes strategy, there’s a vast amount of quality playing time

I enjoy both games, but I don’t think they are much alike at all. Bannerlord does not have nearly the same level of immersive world-building, characters, or detailed combat system. KCD on the otherhand, the biggest battles in KCD would be considered a minor skirmish between two small bands of soldiers in Bannerlord. They have so little in common with eachother, but probably draws a lot of crossover interest.

Ha the title of thread is a bit bleh to be honest. 2 different games, that can be enjoyed in equal measure depending on your mood.
I have had fun playing both games, will I get KC(to be decided)2 when it comes out? For sure.

They are both medieval games and both fun, . I think the Drfuzzy is right, if anything Bannerlord may introduce some people to KCD. Win win for them coming to KCD.

1 Like