Baptism by fire - hardcore mode

So… there is NO autosave in baptism by fire in hardcore mode? Get killed by Runt and have to redo everything from the point had talked to Sir Radzig. So ride to Talmberg and talk to Sir Divish then do everything in the battle over again. Runt now has a helmet in hardcore mode that makes him a tank, and that’s totaly fine but… why remove the autosave before the runt battle?..

Savior schnapps JUST before the fight and take potions too.

1 Like

If you take a aqua vitalis and a lazaris potion right before they break the door open. Then you should be okay. This battle is the first. It will get even harder later. The game even crashes on a cut scene on the final battle for me. So yeah; It can be a bit frustrating.

Use beds or saviour snapps. Save like this or be ready to loose your time or give up.

1 Like

I can not rely on bed saving. It happened few times for me that the game was not saved. You have to check the bed first if it offers the save option. Hardcore at least.

1 Like

non HC also. Not every bed saves.

XBox One: Patch 1.5

I used Savior Schnapps at the gate, just before this battle.
It made things much easier, because I died at least 5 times, and at that time there was a bug in the Runt battle that crashed the game and exited to the XBox Main Menu several more times.
It would have been hair pulling time, had I not saved at the gate.
The Runt bug has since been fixed.

Repost to original poster.

Look for SparkleEdge and kingdom come hardcore - i have posted videos and in those there is locations of interesting beds.