Baptism of Fire MAJOR BUG (Sir Radzig doesn't move, and people don't want to fight)

I know that, but I’m not taking it out on warhorse. In fact, I understand that trainers or any kind of cheat program can break a game.

Plus, it’s not all that bad to cheat (unless it’s online). To some people, it brings even more fun to the table.

I don’t think there is an issue with cheating in your own sp game. but fuck me do not go reporting bugs on a game and have to be asked days after were you using possible game breaking cheats. wasting devs time on this shit.

1 Like

But I didn’t waste anyone’s time, I made it pretty clear that a trainer was involved. People asked, I answered honestly.
Plus, I’m pretty confident that it’s not a trainer problem anymore, though I’m not putting that completely off the table.
Either way, if the cause of the bug is either a trainer caused bug, or a real in game bug. It helps the devs in finding out more about bugs in some way.

On a side note, I asked for help, not criticism. So please, the sooner this gets solved the better.

IT is solved. they have closed the other thread. using the trainer sets in motion save games that cannot be undone.

1 Like

Actually, the other thread was about another bug with another solution. And the game bugs out at a more early time. Mine on the other hand, played completely fine with absolutely no bugs (except getting stuck on a door) up until BoF.

I tried going back to a save in which it wasn’t touched by trainers or mods and played it clean through and through, it still didn’t work

Plus, QA_ProkyBrambora already said that there was nothing wrong with my saves.

But since trainers “sets in motion save games that cannot be undone.” I’ll try starting a new completely vanilla game, and see where that goes.

Ah i see the other one. maybe change your title to modded version or non vanilla.

then if your vanilla game ends up the same. add to the already in place thread.

Already tried it on vanilla, with said “save in which it wasn’t touched by trainers or mods” and like I said, don’t work.

What I’m thinking is it either needs a completely new game or a reinstall.

It would never came to my mind that one needs and can cheat in this game. What for? The game almost plays itself :smile:

agreed. thsi should be a sticky

I wasn’t even aware there was cheats? anyway in response to this thread I have the same problem on the xbox one console.

Cheers KCD - tackling every bug, theres millions yet you will encounter even through side missions.

I have the same problem I made a thread like 4 weeks ago and still no fix :expressionless: