Baptism of fire

So i went back and sabotaged there arrows told razdig for more men and it seems to be working it was just not enough men i had although i think more men should not have to be a option it should be mandatory cause other wise most people wont be able to do it

1 Like

Decent, yeah I know what you’re saying. You should be able to win if you’re good enough no matter how many soldiers you take. Otherwise it’s pointless letting you decided

I have finally completed this quest thank you everyone for helping me :slight_smile:

No clue why it keeps telling me i am losing to many men (PC)

If you made friends with the bandits when you where looking for Timmy the game sometimes allies you with both the bandits and the gaurds. This will cause a permanent fail state during the attack because the bandits are your men too.

The only solution is to reload a prior save and make sure you find Timmy without going with the bandits during your search for the camp.

i killed them all

That is the only bug that I have heard of that makes that happen.

Did you tell Sir Radzig that there where more than you could count in the camp?

I failed to do that the first time because it did not look like that many enemies. That was a tough fight and I ended up reloading because I could not handle that many enemies but never failed for losing to many men.

I read a tip guide that said that the invincible npcs will win for you if you just wait but I never tried that.

Good luck on your search. If I come across a possible solution I will post it here.

i dont lose any men its all the aka bad guys that are dead and kicking me from quest IDK what else to do to get threw this mission . Tried not fighting, going straight to archers nothing is working

Maybe try emailing them directly. All I find out is that they don’t know exactly what causes this to happen or how far back in the game it happens to tell people where to reload a save file from. It doesn’t happen to all players either, even on the same game system, so that is complicating matters.

You could try reloading to before you have to scout the camp and sabatoge things. Make sure you get caught by the bandits then high tail out of camp. This might cause you to lose the bandits as allies.

Unfortunately you might have to start the game over again.

I have heard that there is also a bug at the end of the game that forces a player to start the game completely over as well. I won’t spoil the game for you if you want to try and get through it again. I’m just hoping that I don’t find that one.

I usually just push through the main story until after this mission before doing too many side quests just to avoid your particular bug from happening. The only required side quest is The Good Theif. If you don’t pay Peshek back or don’t get the ring in time he will send his thugs after you twice then kick you out if the mill.

Didn’t know that there was hay to burn. I just sniped the archers while my men fought the melee
 then promptly got put in my place by Runt a billion times.