Baptism of fix it up already

too many men died which really in fact only enemies died but the game won’t make this distinction, i know you already have threads going on this issue but they seem to fall on deaf ears , this game has been out for a year now and you haven’t even fixed a main quest bug ? this game didn’t come cheap either too bad i can’t get my money back on steam so i could buy a game that worked , please fix it . i took every step to complete the den of vipers i played it every way and i still get the bug , i won’t do save files, i just want you to do your job and fix something that should have been taken care of half a year ago .

When talking to Sir Radzig before attacking, did you tell him to bring reinforcements? If you don’t tell him to bring enough men you will most likely get this message.

I have played five times and have not encountered any problems like you have. Maybe it is bad karma.

i played it every way possible

maybe, i usually get a lot of bad luck followed by a bit of last minute good luck to save me from what ever bad luck predicament i was in.

Its unplayable for me right now, soldiers just sit down after i kill the commander. I get stuck on my way to the archers and it crashed once. Ive tried several times but i cant make it because of bugs. Hope they fix it, been enjoying the game so far.