Baron Tier Digital Edition

If I buy the Baron Tier Digital Edition do I get access to early access and the full game when it releases? Or do I only get access to the Beta and Alpha versions?

You will get immediate access to the alpha (the alpha is PC only and distributed through steam), you will be granted beta access upon the release.

You will get a copy of Act 1 (first installment of the planned trilogy) when released.

As well as -

Forum access & badge:
You will be able to post on our forums with your backer’s badge and have access to VIP part of forum to discuss game features.
Manual: PDF copy of the game manual.
OST: Complete game soundtrack in mp3.
Making-of: Digital version of our making-of documentary.

Each tier has varied rewards, there are full descriptions of each tier once selected on the FUND tab. This is also where the recommended system requirements is listed.

Yes I read on all of this, but on the FUND tab it doesn’t confirm if you get the full game when it does release, that’s what I’d like to know.

Act 1 = Full game, the first installment of planned trilogy of full games telling one over arching story.

Alright thanks for clearing that up, I didn’t see that part about it being the first installment in your first reply.

1 Like

Just get the game :smile:

Hi, I have a similar question and hope someone can help shortly.
My tier is Baron (digital) and as I bought this tier I intentionally wanted to play it on PC.
Meanwhile I got a PS4 and that would be the system of choise now. (Chose PS4 in the options as fav system already)
So the question is now (maybe a bit dumb, but I want to make sure) : How will I obtain the game after release in digital edition? Via PSN store with a gift code?

Kind regards,
pwnzen

We don´t know yet how the game will be distributed.

I would like to know what resolution will have the digital map?

What i would love to know, in this Making of, will we see also Artwork stuff or do we ned to buy an Artbook?^^

We are not there yet, so we can not talk about details here.

Hey there,

since the release date is now announced, I want to renew my question above:

My tier is Baron (digital) and as I bought this tier I intentionally wanted to play it on PC.
Meanwhile I got a PS4 and that would be the system of choice now. (Chose PS4 in the options as fav system already)
So the question is now (maybe a bit dumb, but I want to make sure) : How will I obtain the game after release in digital edition? Via PSN store with a gift code?

Do you have new information regarding that? :slight_smile:

Thanks and kind regards,
pwnzen

No, not yet, sorry. :slight_smile:
We will announce it as soon as we will have news about it.