Battle arena ... a diversion

The last thing WH needs to do is to roll out another feature. And yet, that’s exactly what I’m going to propose.

Wish we could load our Henry (with whatever kit/inventory we choose) into a battle arena… don’t care 1-vs-1 or every man for himself (1-vs-many). Load, fight, rinse, repeat… some diversion until these MQ bugs and performance issues get resolved

1 Like

I guess you can’t practice with Bernard? I have been fortunate enough not to experience too many bugs (none major), but I am afraid I will eventually so I have been spending my time honing my skills and making money. Then I am going to go Medieval on Bohemia.

i can. gets old beating the tar out of him (fist fight, live with ax, live with mace, live with sword). i just want to fight someone else :grinning::facepunch: … apex predators even if it means i’ll lose

Excellent idea because I’ve completed all the ESO DLC arena challenges on Veteran level.

And especially since it would provide a practical solution getting the NPCs to pick up all those abandoned halbreds they’ve been littering the game with…

They already showed the tournament mode in an old video and currently they are working on it. Too early to speak about a release date.