Become king, have children, or religion

As far as i know guns are actually a possibility. Im guessing something like this.

But i hope somone adds this in a mod :wink:

1 Like

“Good bad i’m the guy with the gun”.

:ĐŸ)

5 Likes

its love . he cant help who he loves he was born like that ! :wink:

1 Like

i would love to see his face when he wakes up to find a fucking horse in his bed

1 Like
1 Like

The internet was unable to confirm this care to site some references?

what was this thread about anyhow?

I can see that @TobiTobsen seriously scared the shit out of you @McWonderBeast, @TheDivineInfidel, @SirWarriant with closing the off-topic thread and made you run in abundance in other threads. Well done, Tobi, well done. Now you have a horse being raped at “become king” topic, and you can’t blame anyone but yourself for it.

1 Like

well he could blame the person who we all know actually made the call to shut it

1 Like

This thread got derailed prior to @TobiTobsen making our thread unlisted, in fact may have been part of the deciding factor.

I suggest we all return to the troll cave and contain our shenanigans there.

Being a king would ruin the realism for me personally, the probability of anyone being king was low.

Marriage would be interesting but totally pointless without any kids in the game.

If im not mistaken the Medieval ages had a religion system during this time and place I believe it went a little something like - Be Christian , Be Silent, or Be Dead.

3 Likes

Cumans are confirmed

Classic.

@TheDivineInfidel @SirWarriant @snejdarek

2 Likes

I don’t remember writing this, but I do approve.

4 Likes

it wasnt just low, it was zilch for the average person

we wuz kangz an sheet

2 Likes

Hey, so I was curious what’s the developers problem with Christianity? I actually posted a topic regarding this issue on another thread, but since you’re a PR Manager I figured I’d ask you somewhat directly.