No! No!
No! No!
No! Yes but not for our game I guess.
No! No!

I guess that’s not what you wanted to hear? :slight_smile:

So what is the point of roleplay ?

1 Like

Hahahah yea but thats a good i dea i think . Maybe modders can use this idea

You don’t play your role transfered to bohemia, but Henrys role in the civil war! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Will there be cumans and horse archers?

Those Khergits from mount and blade still give me nightmares.

1 Like

Maybe! :smiley: Who knows! :smiley:

This should be a mod

Not to be rude or anything but do people even read the games description? It mentions several times you are not the chosen one or a super hero.

7 Likes

i sense lies , you know that we know that you know about cumans . got it . good :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I swear to God if I’m stuck on foot against the KC:D equivalent of M&B’s Khergit Khanate…

2 Likes

Oh god please no. Those horse archers were so annoying to deal with.

edit: meant to reply to the post above. oops

2 Likes

You’re annoyed by the Horse archers? THE WHOLE BLOODY FACTION IS HORSE RIDERS!!! They’re literally the ONLY faction I refuse to fight. Swadia? I usually join them, but if I’m feeling douchy I’ll fight them. Rhodaks? Yes. Nords? Yes. Vaergirs? Yes. Sarrite? Yes. Khergit? OH. HELL. NO. I’d rather fight a King’s army then fight those Khergit bastards.

2 Likes

I really don’t the big over the Khergit they were my favorite faction to slap down like little B****es. They were only annoying because they wouldn’t stay still.

3 Likes

I think becoming a king in this is a must warhorse is shooting for historical accuracy after all. :sunglasses:

1 Like

As i understood, the player will have one house & and it can’t be changed. From the begining player will be just a son of BS-er living in the (for example) tiny shack. But he will be a khight, or a famous bard, or a supamegothief… living in the tiny shack.

2 Likes

Im pretty sure you can become king. And not just any but a gay black king who can summon dragons and build castles with his mind powers. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Gay, Jewish, black, transgendered, albino, midget king with mind powers.

7 Likes

I was not going to become a king. I was going to be a guy with a gun - +5 to charisma, +10 to damage.

1 Like