Belladonna Heaven

Stumbled across this wondrous place and just had to share it. 170 Belladonna in total found, half the gathering was during the night so almost certainly missed a few. Very easy to find in this field as the shade of green and height of the plant stick out from quite some distance. Also has a load of nettles where the belladonna grows so this makes it an ideal stop early in the game to stock up on materials for Savior Schnapps.

10 Likes

thankyou very much
thats very easy access to a hard to find herb
your awesome

1 Like

Thanks for this, I added it to this live map Belladonna heaven

1 Like

interesting and appreciated but odd. thought belladonna grew best in part shade and that stunted when grown in wide open

2 Likes

Great info - maybe “home brewed” Saviour Schnapps will work for me, 'cuz the store bought stuff has NEVER WORKED.

Let me add a discovery I made northwest of Uzhitz. One meadow with Belladonna and Sage, and one with Wormwood. Enough herbs for a lifetime of schnapps and also a small fortune if your horse can carry them all.

That is where you go to trap the birds. There is a bunch there as well as to the right of the bridge at the monastery.

Thank you both !!!

thats some good fucking shit mate!

I’m at this location right now, the one shown on the map between Rattay and Neuhof, scouring it fully, and there isn’t a single belladonna here. Full of useless yellow flowers you can’t even harvest, a few poppies here and there. I’ve only found them in woodland gardens scattered across the map. Currently trying to find a good wild source for large amounts.

You can collect about 50 plants here while hunting with Hans if you are not interested about the hare hunt challenge… Belladonna can be found in every forest, usually on areas that has not much other undergrowth. Once you recognise the plant itself it is pretty easy to find everywhere.

EDIT: I checked the Place OP stated and yes there is belladonna there also hidden amongst wheat.

I know this is an older post, but there have been some patches. I just wanted to confirm the Uzhitz field. I got about 80 Belladonna from there.

1 Like

The best place I have found for Belladonna is SE of Rovna, along the road you take during the quest Run. Where the road splits and rejoins again. Must be over 300 there in the fields. Just be careful of the random encounter that can spawn there, usually bandits and cumans fighting.

1 Like

Belladonna near Rattay

As many of you know, there are a few to be found just next to the mill and, as the threadstarter said, on the way to Neuhof.

There is also a good spot west of the city where you can find 70-80 Belladonnas. Se image.

I got 212 from the place named by Spiffington on the way to Neuhof. It’s harder to see than what was by Uzhitz, but a lot more there. Or the bushes yielded more.

I have to agree with Aflicted (sorry not going to try and get the uppercase and lowercase right :slight_smile: ) . I just went to where he said and there’s a large hill there. I picked 507 Belladonna just tonight. And I pretty much stopped at 500. I could have probably found more.