Best Advices To Progress Through This Beautifull Game

-At the start while dealing with your mom, don’t choose the same stat (ie speech option twice)
-(SPOILER) Interactive MAP : https://kingdomcomemap.github.io/#3/1064.00/408.00
or https://guides4gamers.com/kingdom-come-deliverance/map/world-map/
SAVE:
-sleep in a non private or trespassing area, rent a bed at lodgings or use your house(s). Some shacks allows you to save and sleep too, but not bandit camps beds.
-saviour schnapps ; don’t buy it’s very expensive. Steal one at inn when you’re good at sneaking (and drink it right after stealing it), or make it with alchemy.
-quests auto save sometimes too.
-use the bath services (heal option)
WEAPONS :
hammers are ideal against plate armor, but weak against sword.
the longsword is strong, but slow, and cannot be used from horseback.
when you draw a bow in meele combat, enemy will charge towards you.
Archery->aim, don’t try to correct the sway, shoot after 2 seconds else your arrow won’t have enough velocity.
Horse archery is possible.
-If you try to do attack a fully armored knight while wearing “some piece of cloth” you will probably be destroyed.
-Weapons have stat requirement, so if you have 3 STR don’t expect to use a STR 10 sword efficiently.
FIGHT
-Allways try to have stamina left (the yellow bar) ; when you’re hit while wearing your metal armor, it gets a bump so you endure the hit. Else it hurts you (and you may loose health except if the armor is in good shape)
-Repair your armor
-Use the grindstone to repair (good=you see sparkles) your weapon for free. Stop using the grindstone if there is smoke.
-To heal bruises you need a bath
-A bath or cleaning yourself with fresh water will raise your charisma. Clothes helps too.
-Train with Captain Bernard (wooden weapon, master strike) if you get destroyed by an enemy. Don’t fear to flee ; your life is at stake. Against several enemies you usually can poison the wine or the food (with poison, bane potion) or wait for the night to sneak kill one or two, or lure the one patrolling.
-From the beginning to the end you can use feint ; hold the attack button, and change direction while releasing it.
-try to master perfect block with time. You need the right timing. I have learnt it late, now i know it exists !
-Clinching is efficient later, when your strength is high enough.
-Tab/Shift on PC allows you to change/loose the target.
-(spoiler) Runt at Prybislavitz has no helm, use this hint. Before runt try to drink helping potions (marigold, rage, buck)
-Get A Horse as soon as possible
STEALTH
-Efficiently sneaking means (except if you have one of the end-game perks) no metal armor. Imagine wearing a big meal armor and metal shoes and helm and sneak-entering in a Rattay’s neighbour house ; would his dog or anynobody detect the noise ? Right you would never use a metal chainmail, but dark, light clothes, and avoid beeing spotted before.
-before lockpicking/sneaking/pickpocketing avoir using a saviour snapps or alcohol ; else other will detect you better.
CRIME
-About the executionner murder ; even if you have killed him with no witness, do you think that nobody will look for him, and decrete that the newcomer (henry) is guilty without trial ? Yeah trials were for rich and rare at that time (i guess).
-Areas : please read text like this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUJKC93M0NY&list=PLrTl4Dwx3uQIwHpuWxaLySBcAv3AD9Zcw&index=1#t=26m27s
it helps understanding why you become sometimes arrested by guards.
-if you murder or steal or picklock or pickpocket or trespass, expect to get arrested. If you commit different/several rogue actions, expect to get arrested by several guards.
-If you commit a crime at/around Rattay, guards at Talmberg won’t care, but guards at Rattay will. If you evade from talmberg don’t expect the guards to help you with bandits. It’s all about :
-is a measure of respect people have for you. If you kill a merchant all commoners and guards will progressively hate you. Reputation spreads. Even a hero can become wanted. Your actions have consequences, so think twice or be skilled before to do malicious things. Don’t gallop against people ; it hurts them. What would you do at their place ?
-don’t steal a horse, you’ll get one soon enough with the main quest
-Haggling : Give money increases speech xp and reputation.
DICE:
try to have 4 at least before to roll, keep the 1. You may gain/find special dices along your road. ie “demon” dice tend to roll 6’s
HORSE
-Repair horse equipment :
first unequipping from the horse and taking it in your own inventory
Saddle from the stablemaster (Uzhitz, Merhojed) ?
Horsehoes from blacksmiths or with Blacksmith kit.
Caparison from tailors or with Tailor Kit.
Chanfron and Criniere with a Cobbler’s kit.
-(spoiler) BEST equipment : noble saddle w/ 4 saddlebags, military horseshoes, golded spurs, noble latch
CHARISMA
-The charisma stat equals the average of each charisma gear ; it lowers a lot if you are dirty. During some conversations, use the sentence with a red royal crown if your charisma is high enough ; it leads to success. Charisma allows you to better haggle too.
I hope it helps.
Try my mod https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/482

4 Likes

To bad I can’t download your mod and put it on a flash drive. I would use it on my Xbox right now if I could :+1:

If I was on PC I would 100 percent endorse these kind of mods🙂
Keep up the great work you do.

thanks diarbkiller :slight_smile:

1 Like