Best bow in the game

Very strong bow (12 str 8± agi requirement) can be found just directly on a hill above the first bandit camp near ratai that you get as a kill quest from bernard. There is a poacher in a small tent and if you kill him, he has it equipped and he is quite skilled at the low level, so watch out (can kill him in sleep or something).

I haven’t found any better yet and i have am now in the sasau monastery part with a lot of side quests done.

The Poacher has a Dogwood Hunting bow, 9 str 7 agi, not great but still a decent bow. An ash hunting bow can also be found in his stash, with 8str 6agi

This. Especially OP with the exploding shrapnel arrows I got from the random encounter with the hooded huntress out in the woods. :wink:

Yew Longbow. Base damage 72.

1 Like

Sir Hans cape on bow is pretty good considering early in the game you get a high damage bow without strength restrictions or agility restrictions so when you get to that mission and he challenges you it’s worthwhile to keep playing it over till you win the fight and obviously the archery competition really set you off with a nice footing for the Bandit missions

Considering I broke down because of the stuttering and again reset my game and I’m starting over again for the third time and I didn’t pick another playline I don’t know if the bug got fixed but I still want the treasure in the loot to be there and from what I read if you go at to do another playline in playline to all the treasure is dug up and still there’s a bug with the armor cuz a lot of the armor that I sold in playline one was still in the stores even when I was playing in a playline that wrote over those saves

Thats what Im using. So nothing stronger until updates dlc? I guess

As I know, no.

i’m using some longbow with base dam 77. need to test if the cuman’s one is more… “agile”

Just use the wiki: http://kingdom-come-deliverance.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons
Best bow is the yew longbow (If you just look on power).
Power: 77
Min strenght: 15
Min agility: 10

Higher the agility requirement, slower drawing speed on the bow.

Yeah, pretty good bow. The only problem I experienced is that it doesn’t give you enough time to aim… it “shoots quick”…

Crossbow is “devil’s weapon” in this century. Banned by pope. But Husits equiped them well.