Best line/lines

“Have you lost something?” – when you crouch.
“I’ll crush your balls! -laughs-” – Hans

1 Like

Best line never spoken:
(Henry sneaks around a bandit camp)
Bandit 1 (enthusiastically): Look, Henry’s come to kill us!

3 Likes

"EA AAAH, EH AAH UH EEAH" - The Nightingale guy, 1403

3 Likes

when henry and the priest wake up in the morning after drinking all night, the 1st thing the priest says to henry is “who the hell are you” . that cracks me up every time lol…

2 Likes

Hey, Henry is here to see us… (2 seconds later) …Get the fuck out of here you stupid cunt!!!

I’ve learned some nice swear words in other languages from Capt. Bernard. I’m not sure what language(s) he ueses. Being an old soldier, he’s no doubt campaigned far and wide, and learned curses in many lands :slight_smile:

After they add a dog companion:
Dog be with you, Henry!

You are right, these lines are the best, “Meh, Meeeeeeh”. :joy:

As non native speaker, i was happy to catch this one, about someone who was hanged on the gallows (tough love quest, https://youtu.be/9Ex3gfTJX6A?t=10m22s) :
Bailiff: I used to play dice with old mishek. He had a son, a nice polite lad. How is he?
Henry: Oh, you know. He’s quite tied up these days.
Bailiff: Well, if you see him, tell him to swing by.

Or.
In return you have to … have to … shit! i feel very weird.

1 Like

“F*cker” when fighting Bernhard in training. It cracks me every time for some reason I don’t understand yet. Maybe a better voice actor than he gets credit for…

2 Likes

I’m Dutch, but never noticed any Dutch in the game. Will look for it, but could be your brain makes the words out of the sound it hears (natural response of brain, don’t worry…).

That is funny. Think Hans is one of the best characters (and voice actor) in the game. They’ve got some good humor in there with Hans.
Said it before; would love to see Hans getting his court dwarf.