Best Outfit for Stealth/Burglary

Maybe you are lacking some perks.

I personally am able to still have Nobel mail on and get less than that. Thanks to choosing the right maintenance perks mixed with stealth perks.

Use a black Hood has no noise and lowers visibility more.

1 Like

I don’t have a lot of maintenance yet, trying to repair more often; lacking in stealth perks too. This is pretty much just clothing

I wasn’t bragging to be clear. Just letting you know to keep an eye out for perks in the sometimes not so obviously (like maintenance)that enable you to go more into what ever sneaky role you are pushing for.

Yer good, it’s kinda why I asked what other people are doing too. I see there is a stealth perk that lowers noise of “armor and other equipment” by 20% but I don’t have that yet

If I put my noblemans coif on I get down to 3 noise but the other two go up to 39…so trade visuals for sound

If I do a black fancy shirt and a kettle helm with these pants and shoes I get
Vis 38
Conspic 38
Noise 0

Add a kettle helm to the original pic and I get
Vis 28
Conspic 29
Noise 0

Idk why adding a helmet makes me quieter

Friendly reminder for this discussion, it seems the maintainance perk is buggy and just gives you a flat -25 noise per repaired piece worn.

https://forum.kingdomcomerpg.com/t/best-clothes-for-thief-and-stealth-mode/43954

This is the “best/stealthiest” armor I could find myself.
I used cheats to find the armor - credit (https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/106)

DISCLAIMER

I have ALL perks.
I have NOT repaired it myself.
I DON’T know where you can buy this stuff. You will have to look around or google it yourself.

Here is the outfit

Here is the stats
Kingdom%20Come%20Deliverance%238
Kingdom%20Come%20Deliverance%239

Here are the items in-game

I hope this will help in any way.
I had myself been struggling with finding this “suit” myself.

If there is another armor set that is better than this. Please tell me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is what I have so far for my stealth gear - it works and provides decent protection… The best thing I can suggest for the higher stuff is get good with the bow to a mediocre level and kill bandits from rattay until you can compile a good mix of purchased and dropped gear (need to be able to take a few heavy hits now and then). Find good arrows (focus on damage since you will be kiting backwards and darn-near point blank shooting the rogue knights), then run around Sasau, Rovna, and south-southwest of Silber Skalitz… You can pick off the heavy armor wearing bandits for decent drops and lots of coin… ! Under their heavy gear you get tons of good stuff…

could you get to noise 0 if you take your shoes off?

I am pretty sure I use hunter’s boots, dark saxon gambeon, hunter’s gloves, dark padded coif, can get 25/25/0. I am confident noise is the most important of those, especially when its dark as visibility is low already.

Edit: forgot the patch hose. You need to get the good patched hose that are dark, give a 50% more stealth bonus than the original patched hose. Kind of weird to find them, it seems to be random.

If you get the maintenance perk Stuffing it really opens up your options for armor.

I’m pretty sure I was able to wear 3 pieces of medium/heavy tier armor and still managed to keep my noise 15 or less. I had on a Combat Jacket, Dark brigandine armor, extended vambraces, and full brigandine leggings, Dark shoes. Taking off my brigandine leggings and vambraces I think put my noise at like 5.

The stuffing perk in all honestly is busted and waaaay too strong.

going bare foot should get your noise to zero

Here’s my current gear setup. Armor is enough to work with, and stealth still gets to 0/0/0 in the forests.

My basic outfit for stealth was stolen monk’s black outfit with hood (and nothing else). It worked.

I think the quiet dark shoes are 0 noise as it is. I’ve since swapped out (post Monestary quest to find Pious) to a the Black Hooded Monk Robe and just clothing. Vis 12 Con 10 Noise 0 – best I’ve found for stealth kills but sucks if you get caught at all and need to fight.

I’ll need to test that… LOL!

I use this set up mostly for stealth