Beta and alpha dates?

So I’ve been looking around and couldn’t find anything on this. When is beta and alpha going to be put out?

Great question, I would like to know exact dates too…

I thought I remembered reading somewhere that the alpha is about 5-6 months from now. Hopefully by June or July…

:o oh no! 5-6 months til alpha? I saw some of the videos and just thought “I don’t care unpolished it is, I want to play this right now.” I know that’s of course unrealistic, but I was totally blown away by the videos, the concept, everything. I have high expectations for this game.

By mid-2015, we should release the Beta

Beta due mid 2015 and Alpha about 6 months, i can’t wait that long.

Time        |   Stage
____________|_________________________________________
Aug 2014    |   Act I - Alpha
mid 2015    |   Act I - Beta
Dec 2015    |   Act I - Gold Master
Sep 2016    |   Act II
Jun 2017    |   Act III

[quote=“Troianii, post:3, topic:9795, full:true”] I saw some of the videos and just thought “I don’t care unpolished it is, I want to play this right now.”
[/quote]
I don’t think there’s much to do in the game world right now because there isn’t that much implemented yet.

Alpha:

The most important thing is that in the Alpha we don’t need the story but the mechanics: even a little piece of each mechanich could help to find bug and have a comunity feedback an all of the points. I’d prefer to wait a little bit more but having an alpha where I can try everything so I can see the game potential :smiley:

Not to be necrodigging, but is there any update on alpha?

Lat update is that alpha will be available on 22nd October.