Beta update

Update
After watching the E3 2017 presentation, Warhorse studios should take down the old beta and upload this build of the game as the new beta, because it will give newcomers an accurate representation of the game. The game has changed dramatically since the old beta (for the better) and players that want to preorder the game or buy it before release will get a better experience from this build of the game than the old beta. This will also help reducing the amount of people asking for a refund of the game.

3 Likes
1 Like

I’d certainly appreciate a chance to play that E3 build since I couldn’t make it out there… and that skirmish thing looks pretty sweet.

3 Likes

The days with an newcomer studio is over…
i guess they are now more interested to show it press,
and the press will show it people
and the people will get an wrong opinion about the game.
Baaaaaazingaaaaa… Jo, don’t you feel the Vibe! :grin:

It would be nice but WH allways said there will be no update for the beta. The next big thing to play new stuff is the final release feb/2018.

2 Likes

True they said that, but it will be more beneficial for preorders if they have an updated build with an accurate representation of the game and since the E3 2017 build if the game exist, all they got to do is uploaded.

Nah, I don’t want anymore unfinished builds. Just focus on making the final game as good as possible, no distractions.

3 Likes

It is OK if that is your personal preference. On the other hand, I want to continue to give feedback and the only way to do that is by uploading the build they showed at E3 2017. Giving feedback on the old beta build of the game is pretty much useless at this point.

3 Likes

Yes, sure it exists. But it exists as a whole game which is still in development. We could make a few changes, so that people can not enter the rest of the game. But there are a lot of clever people who know how to hack a game, and we don´t want to ship the full game while it is still in development yet.
So we would have to cut all parts out of the game, which are not part of the E3 presentation. This would basically destroy it, so we would have to fix it again, probably for months. And thats not worth it.

2 Likes

Makes sense and it is the best decision. Appreciate your reply.

1 Like