Blood and Gore.? Post here if you want it!

On a stick? Which sauces do you offer?

Our roasted humans are stickless.

Our sauces are BIO, natural and raw.
Our best one is called “Juicy red delight” other less popular are “Bowel porridge” and “Stomach light sauce”, but I assure you they are all great!

4 Likes

That makes me sad. Do you think it could be in another act? Or do you think modders could figure it out?

I have no idea. My guess would be no, but I dont really know.

I think modders can do almost anything.

Yep like make the gaming market complete, by finishing games.

2 Likes

Yes! Realistic is good. On/off option good idea, not obligatory.

I care more about accurate location damage. If I stab a guy in the gut, and he dies, I want to see blood where I stabbed him. If he dies, I want to see the blood maybe slower soak larger diameter in the clothing. Or puddle forms from that location, etc.

If you stab someone in the face, I want to see a wound in the face.

One thing I loved about Red Dead Redemption is if you shoot someone in the face in a duel, there’s a big ass fucking hole in that person’s head. This video is pretty gruesome with some of the exploded holes in people’s heads, but the game had a great realistic feel to it.

Dismemberment is not a must, but if the fights are going to be totally sterile (no wounds on the characters or blood on the environment) it will be very underwhelming.

1 Like

I would like smal blood pools like realistic ones not like gta style but realistic, adds more immersion and detail :blush:

It should be progressive, in other words, the less armor one has, the more severe the wounds and graphic effects of blood, gore and severed body parts, but nothing over the top. Maybe a 1% to 5% chance of encountering a head being severed, would be ok?

I wonder if some sort of a post release response mechanics overhaul (blood on the environment, wounds on body on the correct spot instead of the generic overlay, better and longer lasting wounded on the ground state, maybe dismemberment?) would be possible?

1 Like

I would guess that WHS has their hands full as it is with bug chasing and trying to make a decent relatively bug free DLC. so ; not likely