Bohemia's landscape and more - upload screenshots

Hello, I’ve been running around back and forth in the beautiful land of Bohemia and during the time i have witnessed some beautiful scenaries. If you like to capture screenshots with the scenaries or other actions you can share with us.
I will start by posting a photo of Ushitz and the valley next to the town.

This is how my Henry sees the world.

14 Likes

Have you got volumetric fog on? Apparently it was disabled by devs, not sure why, because the world is even more beautiful when on. Bring up the console, type c_VolumetricFog=1, then press enter.

doesnt work…

Thanks for the tip! Volumetric Fog was not enabled. the world looks stunning with it enabled.
I think you mistyped the command as it seems to be e_VolumetricFog=1

Sorry mate, my mistake typo on my part…

should be e_VolumetricFog=1

apologies :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here are some of Panoramas taken with ansel. Games is supersampled and using my reshade.

Later I will upload more shots, this game is stunning.

3 Likes

You can share your reshade profile with us?
Yours looks amazing realistic to me. :sunny:
And after i did a screen with Ansel, where can i find it?

No problemo, i’ll be at home late at night, so maybe tommorow i’ll upload it to the Nexus. I was trying to reach somewhat “Realistic lightning” look, game is amazing when it comes to Graphics, but i feel they shipped it like it is now, cause optimisation was needed. Cheers. You can find the screenshots in the “My Computer” —> “Video” folder.

2 Likes

Thank you but it seems something went wrong with my ansel… :-/
Strange technology :smile:

What happened?

Maybe it is my fov setting?

1 Like

Holy shit… that’s horrifying. That needs to be its own filter setting: “Picasso.”

3 Likes

New Feature for 1.4 confirmed :smile:

EDIT: But you give me a cool idea… It looks very similiar to a Picture Frame.
Maybe time for a Photoshop session :smile:
I guess my graphics card is not compatible with Ansel, especially this 360-Stereo feature

NO NO NO, just move the camera so it is not centered inside Henry’s skull lol. use Z key to move camera up

1 Like

kk, i will try next time. Thank you for hint

1 Like

Majestic as fuck

With fog. e_volumetricfog=1
No hud. g_showhud=0

1 Like

The rolling hills around Uzhitz are probably my favorite landscape ingame. Just so idyllic.

2 Likes

It’s so beautiful up there north of Uzhitz.

West of Skalitz, there is this little creek flowing down the hills

1 Like