Bug: cant launch self from trebuchet

I have discovered a bug. No matter how hard I try, I can’t fire myself from the trebuchet. I hope that this bug is sorted, and look forward to the next patch fixing it. Version 1.4.3.

1 Like

Maybe this is a kind of child-proof lock… :smile:

1 Like

Mebbe cause people are not supposed do that?

Works fine here. You need to get the wing suit from the executioner near Rattay first to prevent injury. I launch myself at least once every couple of game days and see how far I can glide when I deploy the wing suit.

See if you can make it through one of the castle windows. Hunting hares from the air, that’s another story…

5 Likes

:rofl::laughing::crazy_face:

thanks for everyones support. I tried looking for the wing suit, but couldnt find it, maybe share a video pls? I hope this issue gets fixed, its really bugging me

No video. Ultra exclusive find. Before it gets added to your inventory you have to agree to an NDA.

You’ll get it if you poke around enough. :+1:t2:

Was not the wing suit for $1000 + early bird backers only?

That may be your problem.

I heard there is a mod to add it, but may I cant find the link :frowning:

The game is only displaying a black screen on the startup, freezing/not-responding and crashing itself. Any help guys?

Kenny Garg

yes, you are right, Maybe this is a kind of child-proof lock.

I found out eventually that it was not a bug, but that you can’t in fact launch yourself with the catapult.

I thought the wingsuit suggested above was a little fishy.

For a game that is supposed to have historical realism, I am disappointed. I hope this feature gets added.

It’s a joke son I say …I say… it’s a joke son…
a humorous trolling……
I got it right away.

I want to fight people with cheese wheels. Like we should have been able to do in Skyrim.

:crazy_face::upside_down_face::rofl: