Bug - can't sign in on second and next Rattay Tourney (PC, v 1.7.2)

Hello,

i have a bug with Rattay Tourney. I’m playing on PC on 1.7.2 version since begining. and have 3 DLC - From the ashes, The amorous adventures of bold sir hans capon and Treasures of the past.

After first tournament, which i won, i got a notifications about next tournament after a few days later.

The quest started about 1:00 AM - it was something about like “tommorow tournament will start, go sign in to Herold”.

But i got this notifications in DAY OF TOURNAMENT. When i go in THIS day after 7:00 AM to Herold, he says sth about “come tommorow to me” but tourney is just started… - I see, how other players fight on arena and I can’t sign in…

Just about 5:00 PM my quest is canceled with notifications “you were late on Rattay Tourney, go to the next”.

Of course next day there is no any tournament and Herold says, that i should wait a few days and wait for the next.

It was twice time, so i missed two tournament which i can’t sign in…

Summarizing - i got notifications about tournay in day of tourney and i can’t sign in, because game (and Herold) tell me to wait for the next day which is day with no tournament…

(this bug is a little much complicated, but it probably don’t have connection with this what i wrote up. I Killed Black Peter, when he atacked me after first tourney but i see him fighting on arena… When i was talking with samopesh’s blacksmith, i said him about it, but suddenly, after 1 hour of playing, when i was in forest… quest “dead man tell no tales” just started :open_mouth: and later disapear…)