Bug in "ginget in a picle"

hi.

I don’t know if this is a bug, or if I’m missing something. I reported to sir radzig about the limpy guy, but he didn’t give me the next quest. He just told me to go look for him, but there is no updated quest marker or next quest line. Whenever I go to talk to him now, I can only ask for training.

Does your questlog (main quest - red/yellow marker) say anything. Sometimes There is no location marked on the map. You have to use your brain to figure out what to do or where to go next.
Or maybe you have turned of the mainquest marker on the map. Go to the codex menu and let you show the map (don´t press M). There should be an eye symbol behind the questmarker. If it´s a crossed eye the questmarker won´t be shown on the map.

I know you can have only the MQ line and 3 side quest highlighted( shields) do you have that. Other quest map point won’t show until you drop one.

Sry but gotta do it:
[“ginget in a picle” ] ?? Ginger in a Pickle nice typo

I reported this issue to Warhorse a number of months ago, thinking this was a bug. They replied that this is not a bug and is working as intended. But it is frustrating to lose the map marker. If you can find Ginger, however, you can talk to him about returning to Neuhof and conclude the quest.

you can take your phone/screenshot when at the hut and take a pic of the map on screen with the marker shown. Cheesy I know but a work around.

Right, if you know that map marker is going to disappear ahead of time. Now I just click the map and place a map marker there.