BUG in the quest "King Silver" - no miners in place

Good day!

After the start of the quest “Kings Silver” there was no market “B” (a screenshot in the attached file). I went there anyway, but not peoples (miner) was there. Finishing the quest is not possible.

PS4, 1.9.2 game version

Kings Silver … i think you have to explore the mines, inside the mountain

I see. i’ve never talked to the miners. I’ve always entered the mine directly at where the guard is guarding :slight_smile:

I must first speak with a woman. And there is no one there at all. The screenshot shows that there is no marker “B”.

Have you already talked to the guard?

Only if where is the marker “D”

Currently searching for a save game with this quest …

I just picked up the quest. there is no marker on the camp. Just A, B and C

Talked to the miners. No change to my 3 markers. Why you don’t have a marker B?

Why do u have a marker B? :smiley:
Whom do i have to talk with to get marker B?

From the video of this mission

2020-02-16_18-54-28

Ok, in my finnished save game i visited A, B and C. I have an entry, that i couldn’t do everything i`ve been asked for (i don’t know, maybe because of the miners).
Now i talked with the miners and directly headed for the mine. A and C are no option anymore.
Have you tried to restart your client to get the miners??

Do you mean to restart the game or reinstall the game?

Just restart the game.
btw as i don’t have the marker B, what does the option say? Or how did u get it? After talking with Master Feyfar, whom else did u talk with?

But I only have A, C, D

Too bad. the clip already starts with 4 markers. Maybe because off russian version? only 3 markers in german and English PC version from Steam …

time 4:28

I’ve heard some talk … i did not have that option. Maybe because i did not ask my friends for deeds for carrying water at the bailiff quest in Rattay?

This affects the mission of the sword of the Queen of Sheba.

There are more than one person to talk with after the baiiliff quest :slight_smile:

Don’t forget to talk with the future widow before entering the mine. I haven’t been able to find her afterward. Maybe i took too long to find the way out ^^

I remember doing this quest a long time ago and having similar issues, is not a bug or anything just the way they designed it. DO NOT restart the game, since you’re going to encounter the problem every time, just go to the locations marked on the picture even if they are not marked in game, talk to the women, then go inside and watch the cut-scene. I know if frustrating but is just the way it is. Hope this helps.